After you have submitted your MHT CET application form 2018, you probably are wondering how to study for the examination in the best possible way. We have compiled a list of the tips and tricks that you can use for an easy and effective study that will help you ace this life-changing examination. For instance, there are certain topics that should absolutely not be avoided when studying for this examination. These topics include the following:
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei;
- Rotational Motion,
- Kinetic Theory of Gases and radiation;
- Electromagnetic Induction,
- Magnetic Effects of Current,
- Wave Motion.
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics, ,
- Alcohol Phenol Ether,
- Coordination Compounds,
- p-Block elements d-Block and f-Block elements,
- Solid State,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen Solutions and Colligative Properties.
- Differential Equations,
- Integral Calculus,
- Continuity and Differentiability,
- Vectors and 3D Geometry.
- Biotechnology: Process and Application,
- Genetic Engineering and