Tip and Tricks to Ace the MHT CET 2018
After you have submitted your MHT CET application form 2018, you probably are wondering how to study for the examination in the best possible way. We have compiled a list of the tips and tricks that you can use for an easy and effective study that will help you ace this life-changing examination. For instance, there are certain topics that should absolutely not be avoided when studying for this examination. These topics include the following:
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei;
- Rotational Motion,
- Kinetic Theory of Gases and radiation;
- Electromagnetic Induction,
- Magnetic Effects of Current,
- Wave Motion.
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics, ,
- Alcohol Phenol Ether,
- Coordination Compounds,
- p-Block elements d-Block and f-Block elements,
- Solid State,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen Solutions and Colligative Properties.
- Differential Equations,
- Integral Calculus,
- Continuity and Differentiability,
- Vectors and 3D Geometry.
- Biotechnology: Process and Application,
- Genetic Engineering and